Care should be taken not to become anorexic while trying to be on a diet. Learning about anorexia nervosa, sub- divisions, its causes, symptoms and treatment will help one to know the right way to become anorexic in 2022 and still be healthy.
Despite that this disorder may be self- imposed, people under this condition need care and proper medical attention.
Anorexia Nervosa should be avoided like a plague in order to avoid health crisis, emotional trauma and lots of treatment that may be involved when one become anorexic.
But if one want to become under controlled conditions; we have highlights outlined.
The table of content below outlined items that we will discuss on Anorexia Nervosa.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What Anorexia Nervosa is all
- Subdivisions of Anorexia
- 3. Causes of Anorexia Nervosa
- 4. Symptoms of getting Anorexic
- 5. Gender that Anorexia affect most
- 6. Complications arising after becoming Anorexic
- 7. Treatment of Anorexia
- 8.Guidelines on how to help an Anorexic person
- 9. Easy steps of becoming Anorexic
- Step 1: Prepare your mind
- Step 2: Have right diet plan
- Step 3: Avoid dehydration
- Step 4: Be discipline to achieve the goal.
- 10. How to get Anorexia in a week
- Eat baby food
- Boot camp diet must be adopted
- Join the five bite diet
12. FAQS on how to Anorexic
13. What does it mean to be Anorexic?
14. What causes Anorexia Nervosa?
15. How can one become Anorexic?
16. Side effects and complications of being Anorexic
WHAT ANOREXIA NERVOSA IS ALL ABOUT
Anorexia Nervosa is an eating disorder causing people to obsess about weight and what they eat. Anorexia is characterized by a distorted body image, with an unwarranted fear of being overweight.
Inorder to maintain a particular weight, people with this disorder decides to consume little quantities of food which may lead to starvation and consequently they become malnourished and still see themselves as fat.
It should be noted that symptoms does not develop immediately, it may take some time before appearing.
SUB-DIVISIONS OF ANOREXIA
Anorexia is sub-divided into two.
The First type of eating disorder is called bulimia- it is a case a where a person eats and deliberately vomits the food. It can be recognized by deliberate purging and much eating with vomiting.
In order to get of extra calories and prevent overweight, people with this disorder may regularly self- induce vomiting or misuse laxatives, weight loss supplement, diuretics or enemas after much eating.
They may also engage in other methods of abuse such as fasting, strict dieting or excessive exercise.
The second type of eating disorder is recognized by severe restriction of food and calories.
CAUSES OF ANOREXIA NERVOSA
Presently, there is no definite factor known to cause this disorder; but there is indication that it involves a complicated interaction of different biological, psychological and social causes.
But Healthcare practitioners have agreed recently that Genetics has a role in the development of anorexia, stating that one may have an increase chance of being anorexic if his/ her parents have this disorder.
In addition to Genetic information from parents suffering from this disorder, there is also the psychological and emotional factors that can cause self-imposed starvation.
Also personality traits can make it easier for some people to follow strict diet plans.
In addition, cultural factors and influences may also play a role in the development of this disorder, especially as the modern world fancy and admire slim women as being advertised in the social media.
The cause of anorexia nervosa is more serious than we are made to believe. Though anorexia is mostly shown by disorder in eating behaviors, this disorder involves much more than food. It is highly rooted in an obsession for the body shape, food in take and weight to the point of self -imposed starvation.
SYMPTOMS OF GETTING ANOREXIC
The signs for this disorder appears in two related threads
Firstly, the victim of this disorder usually develop attitude of not maintaining a healthy body weight that is ideal for a person’s age and height.
Secondly, victims huge distorted self-image. This is made clear by their belief that they are overweight when actually they are underweight.
Another sign is excessive exercise and constant awareness and complaints about weight. Regularly they weigh themselves and become aware of defects in their shape and this made them to dress differently to hide their perceived imperfections. This condition worsen with time if the patients weight is not properly managed.
Below are symptoms exhibited by a person when he sees food and it is an indication that the person is anorexic;
- Regular of skipping of meals
- Taking medication to reduce hunger or remove food/fluid from the body
- Obsessive calorie counting of foods
- An unhealthy fixation on one’s weight
- Forced vomiting immediately after eating
- Increasing physical problems like dizziness, unnatural weight loss, dry skin.
GENDER THAT ANOREXIA AFFECT MOST
Studies indicates that Anorexia develop mostly among young women in their teenage years. Also there is an increasing report for symptoms of Anorexia and other eating disorder like EDNOS in pre-teen girls and boys. This disorder usually develop during puberty.
COMPLICATIONS ARISING AFTER BECOMING ANOREXIC
Anorexia has many complications. This disorder may lead to death at extreme cases, as a result of abnormal hearth rhythms or an imbalance of electrolytes and minerals such as sodium, potassium and calcium that maintain the balance of fluids in the body.
Other complications include-
Heart problems such as mitral valve prolapse, abnormal heart beats or heart failure
Bone loss (Osteoporosis)
Loss of muscle
In female the absence of period
In male, decreased testosterone
Gastrointestinal problems, such as constipation, bloating or nausea
Depression, anxiety and other mood order
Obsessive- compulsive disorders
Alcohol and substance misuse
Self-injury, suicidal thoughts or suicide attempts.
TREATMENT FOR ANOREXIA
A team of doctors and specialists are involved in the treatment of Anorexia. Basically, the treatment process of Anorexia uses both psychological therapy and supervision of the process of gaining back the weight safely. However, early treatment of the patient reduces the risk of complication in the body. The treatment varies depending on the case and causes.
Most of the patient are treated as out patients while severe cases are hospitalized for treatment. In the treatment, different medical personnels that assesses the patient physical, psychological and social needs are involved. Their analysis will help to draft a treatment plan to the patient.
GUIDELINES ON HOW TO HELP AN ANOREXIC PERSON
First, reach out to those whom you know that has unhealthy and obsessive thoughts about their weight and body image or is showing any of the symptoms highlighted.
The following steps should be taken to help someone with Anorexia; Talk to them about their problem in a mild way. Don’t condemn them. Be ready to help them seek medical treatment for their disorder. If you feel that their disorder is very bad, try to find immediate care for them. Avoid making hurtful statements while assisting them to recover.
EASY STEPS OF BECOMING ANOREXIC
Anorexic people don’t see it as a problem but rather a way of life that’s different from normal nutrition standards.
For the past years,the popular stature is being skinny, and the population of skinny white are high.
In the present day research, children who are obsess are 18%. Because of this, young girls are asking frequent questions on ways of becoming Anorexic. To answer their questions the following steps ate outlined.
Steps of becoming anorexic is as follows-
STEP 1: PREPARE YOUR MIND
It is necessary to convince your brain, on the quantity of food you really need in your body, because hunger is the psychological need of human being.
STEP 2: HAVE RIGHT DIET PLAN
The change of diet plan and exercise can be harmful if carried out in the wrong way. To avoid endangering your organs, when taking extreme measure, you should consult a specialist. You need to consult nutritionist to outline your diet plans, under medical control scheme supervision.
Take dinner few hours before bedtime and don’t skip breakfast.
STEP 3: AVOID DEHYDRATION
Take a lot of fluid, when your body is stressed out. Black unsweetened coffee should be taken by those that love coffee because it is a great appetite suppressant. Drink a glass of water when you are hungry and only eat if it is necessary.
STEP 4: BE DISCIPLINE TO ACHIEVE THE GOAL
Always motivate yourself. The goal is yours, strive to achieve it.
HOW TO GET ANOREXIA IN A WEEK
You have to reconsider your nutrition/diet plan, if you want to get anorexia in a week. It should be directed to reducing the quantity of food we consume. Do more activities that consume energy and take few carolies.
If you have a healthy diet, can you still get Anorexia in a week? Yes you can. If you eat small portions in a healthy way with increased physical activity.
EAT BABY FOOD
It is affordable, and you don’t have to cook and can easily shed weight with less exercise and regulated portion.
Replace two to three meals a day with baby food , If you want to get anorexia fast. And have a normal meal a day either dinner which maybe salad or fruit. To make sure that your digestive system works at least to the lowest level.
BOOT CAMP DIET MUST VR ADOPTED
It is long term process and one of minimum methods of weight loss and having anorexia in a week.
This method reduces chemical reaction in the body. People are advised to consult specialist before beginning this and replace calories with natural supplements.
JOIN THE FIVE BITES DIET
This method allows you to take only five bites of any food, it doesn’t count the quantity of food the number of bites you take. It is the fastest method of getting anorexia.
You decide on the particular time to eat and with this, you determine the exact time to eat and adhere to eat. Eat anything but eat and chew gradually for about thirty times and enjoy every bite. Use supplements. Also you must have at least one protein in your meals.
Although this disorder can lead to death if not properly managed but it can be avoided and one can be Anorexia Nervosa free, if the information and guideline given I this article is strictly followed. Do not delay in helping anyone you notice that is exhibiting these symptoms stated in this article.
If on the other hand, one wants to lose some pounds, we have a guide on how to start and the kind of diet plans you should have.
FAQS ON HOW TO BECOME ANOREXIC
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO HAVE ANOREXIA?
People can be considered to have anorexia when they reduce the consumption of food to maintain a particular weight and causes weight loss and is sometimes followed by unwarranted fear of gaining weight and concern with body shape and weight
WHAT CAUSES ANOREXIA NERVOSA?
Recently, there is no definite factor known to cause Anorexia Nervosa, but there is indication that it involves a complicated interaction of different biological, psychological, cultural, personality, and social causes.
HOW CAN ONE BECOME ANOREXIC?
STEP 1: Prepare your mind
STEP 2: Have right diet plan
STEP 3: Avoid dehydration
STEP 4: Be discipline to achieve the goal.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS AND COMPLICATIONS OF BEING ANOREXIC?
Anorexia has many complications. This disorder may lead to death at extreme cases, as a result of abnormal heart beats or an imbalance of electrolytes and minerals such as sodium, potassium and calcium that maintain the balance of fluids in the body. Others are- Gastrointestinal problems such as constipation, bloating or nausea kidney problems, Depression, Anxiety and other mood order.
See more infor
- Technical Analysis Courses For Trading Success
- WAYS TO GET NETFLIX STUDENT DISCOUNT
- Low-Cost High School Free Online Diploma
- DISPARITY BETWEEN ROWS AND COLUMNS
- University Of Virginia (UVA) Acceptance Rate
- 13 BEST RECOGNIZED SUNY SCHOOLS
- British Columbia University Acceptance Rate
- Best 4 Weeks Certificate Program With The Highest Pay
- Best Night School For High School Students
- Top Best Online Certification
- Admission, Acceptance Rate, And Requirements For University Of Toronto
- Top Free Website To Watch Theater Movies
- ANOREXIA NERVOSA.
- Top 5 Police Academies In The United States of America
- Esthetician Schools Online: Courses, Schools & Certification
- Do College Students Get Stimulus Check? See How to Get it
- Is Penn State an Ivy League School? Insight On Penn State University
- List of Cheapest Universities In Texas: Admission, World Ranking Acceptance Rate and Tuition Fees
- How You Can Get YouTube TV Student Discount
- How To Create A .edu Email Account For Free
- TommyInnit’s Life Career (Gaming )And More.
- How to Join Liverpool Football Academy Trials & Registration Requirements
- How to Join Barcelona’s Youth Academy/ See Registration Requirements
- Manchester United Academy Registration Requirements
- How to Join Leicester City FC Academy Trials & Registration Requirements
- Real Madrid youth Academy Tryout | How to Join Real Madrid Youth Academy
- How to join Chelsea FC Youth Academy Trials, see Registration Requirements.
- Manchester City Football Youth Academy Registration Requirements/Trials
- How to Join Arsenal Academy Trials & Registration Requirements
- How to Join Juventus Youth Academy with Registration Form Requirements
- Stoke City Academy | Stoke City Academy Trials
- How to Join Everton Football Academy and Registration Requirements
- How to Join Southampton Youth Academy and Registration Requirements
- How to Get Football Scholarships in the USA & Registration Requirements
- How to Apply for Soccer Scholarships in USA: See Registration Requirements
- Soccer Academy Scholarships in Europe with Registration Requirements
- Soccer/football Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- Soccer college scholarships USA
- Fully Funded Sports Scholarships
- How to Join Zenit Football Academy
- How to Join FCV Football Academy UK
- How to Join Feyenoord Football Youth Academy & Registration Requirements
- Soccer Scholarships in USA for International Students
- Football Clubs Looking for Players in Asia | Football Trials in Asia
- Sports Scholarships in China
- Sports Scholarships in Italy | Football Trials in Italy
- Sports | Football Scholarships in Turkey
- International Football Training Camps
- Bayern Munich Football Academy Scholarships/ Trials
- How to Apply for Trials in the Academy of Professional Football in Germany
- How to Join Ajax Football Club | Academy Registration Requirements
- How to Join AC Milan Youth Academy trials and Registration Requirements
- Everton Football Youth Academy Trials | See Registration Requiremen