Basketball Academies in Nigeria are scarce and sometimes difficult to come by. Therefore, today we’ll be talking about some of these academies.
Titans basketball academy
In Abuja, Nigeria, Titans basketball academy is at the top grassroots basketball development program. We are an academy with a very good. However, Titans Basket Academy was founded in 2012 by coach Andre Achebe and Emeka Oragwu, and it has since developed and impacted the lives of young people via sports and education. The academy has developed over time from a single youth corper teaching roughly 15 children to one of Abuja’s most esteemed institutions.
Check out: Statham Academy Basketball League & Training
As our of the best basketball academies in abuja, the mission of Titans basketball academy is ;
- To promote stability and future growth, create yearly financial growth.
- With the help of their facility and sponsorship partners, establish the Academy as the best in the nation.
- Give participants of any age, standard, or desire a professional setting for physical optimization.
- Finally, help in youth development
Brief history of Titans basketball academy
The Titans Basketball Academy establishment came in 2012. Founded by coach Andre Achebe and company. It has since developed and impacted young people’s lives via athletics. When coach Andre Achebe got the assignment to the government secondary school in Karu to serve during his NYSC program, the academy was founded. Then, coach Andre Achebe made the decision to make a difference and started training young students who had athletic ability. However, he never gave up on the dream and has persisted in making the academy not just a prestiguis and well-respected academy, but one that is currently training hundreds of athletes throughout Nigeria. Finally, In order to have a beneficial impact on society and the lives of many people who want to play professional basketball, coach Andre Achebe has utilized athletics as a platform.
Also read: Empire Basketball Academy
Why you should register with Titans Basketball Academy
- commitment to training: First of all their coaches provide you with essential and efficient training. access to all of the academy’s training resources and programs
- Lots of development programmes: Moreover, Your ward will enjoy basketball instruction and capacity building through the FIBA youth and junior NBA.
- Educative camps and tournaments: Your ward will have the privileged to attend their eductive camps and hosts tournaments their participate in.
- SPORTS TOURISM: For exposure, sport interchange, and friendly competition, their athletes have the opportunity to travel the nation on sporting tours.
To read more about them: titansbasketacademy.com
Sparrow hawks basketball club
The goal of the basketball club Sparrow Hawks is to introduce the sport to kids between the ages of 7 and 10. They discover the value of a balanced diet, exercise, and bodily conditioning. They can eventually join into teams of their various states and the national teams with the right coaching and fitness conditioning.
Our goal is to mentor school children through basketball and all of its positive attributes, including teamwork, agility, bravery, muscular strength, stamina, mental focus, self-belief, and speed. The basketball culture also instills a solid foundation emphasizing the benefits of a healthy body and mind for living longer and with more purpose.
Basketball, the second most popular sport in Nigeria according to the Minister of Sports, is one of the activities that the club offers as a means of helping children develop into good citizens. Thus, as they play, they will also pick up social values like tolerance for differences in tribe, religion, and social standing as well as qualities like respect for one another, humility, and unity. They will improve them in every area of their lives.
For more info, visit them: https://vymaps.com/NG/Sparrow-Hawks-Basketball-Club-279606005758127/