Shopping at the second largest hardware retail chain in the United States has been made easier using the Lowe’s store credit card. The following article covers all the information you need to know about the Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login. See also Lowe’s Store Card Registration, Lowes Store Credit Card Login Procedure, About Lowe’s Store, Things to know about the card.
About Lowe’s Store
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. often shortened to Lowe’s, is an American retail company specializing in home improvement. As of February 2021, Lowe’s and its related businesses operates 2,197 home improvement and hardware stores in North America. Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login
The company’s product line includes lawn and garden equipment, building supplies, tools, and culinary appliances. Additionally, it provides outdoor power equipment, and repair services which are just a few of the services that Lowe’s provides for both interior and outdoor projects.
Its products are marketed through retail establishments, online, in-person, and call centers. The corporation sells its goods under a number of private brand names and it has a commercial presence in both the US and Canada. Mooresville, North Carolina, in the US, serves as the company’s headquarters. Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login
The first store was founded by Lucius Smith Lowe in 1921 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina and was called North Wilkesboro Hardware. It has been a private owned business until 1961 when it was taken public and adopted the name Lowe’s companies Incorporation. Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login
Recommended: Sears Store Credit Card Login
About Lowe’s Store Credit Card
Lowe’s, like many stores, offers its own branded credit card. Similar to how other store cards work, the Lowe’s card can only be used in Lowe’s stores, and the discounts and perks you get are available only at the popular home-improvement store.
The good news is that those discounts and perks abound. You’ll benefit from no annual fee, you can save up to $100 on your first in-store purchase after becoming a cardmember, and you can score special financing on qualifying purchases
Things to Know about the Lowe’s Credit Cards
- 5% discount at check-out; When you make most purchases with your Lowe’s credit card, you’ll get an automatic 5% discount at the register.
- Deferred financing offers; On purchases of $299 or more, you have the option to choose six months of 0% APR financing.
- Special Project financing; If you make a purchase of $2,000 or more, you have the option to choose Fixed Pay Financing. This reduces your APR and allows you to pay off your project with fixed payments over a set period of time.
- Special Savings; When you open a Lowe’s Advantage Card, you receive a 20% discount of up to $100.
- A high Standard APR (Annual Percentage Rate); There are also some big negatives to be aware of when considering whether to apply for a Lowe’s credit card — and the standard APR of 26.99% is one of them.
- Deferred Interest; Deferred interest offers are dangerous because you end up owing back interest if you fail to pay off the full amount you owe on the card by the end of the declared time period.
Types of Lowes Credit Cards
It is vital to understand that the Lowe’s credit cards are available in a variety of shapes and sizes. Here is a short list of a few of them. Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login
- Lowe’s Advantage card
- Lowe’s Business advantage
- Lowe’s Commercial account
- Lowe’s Business retail
- Lowe’s Preload discover
- Lowe’s Lease to own.
It is important to note that all the cards listed above are classified into two categories; For home (Personal use) and For Business (Commercial purposes). The Lowe’s Advantage card is the only card under the “Personal Use” category.
Lowe’s Store Credit Card Registration
Making use of the Lowe’s store credit card is an easy process. The following steps are used in registering for a Credit Card. Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login
- Visit www.lowes.com
- Navigate to the Credit page on the website or follow this link https://www.lowes.com/l/Credit
- Find and click on “Apply now”
- You’ll need to provide personal details, including your name, address, and Social Security number.
- Click “Continue”
- You’ll be requested to verify authenticity of the account number you entered
recommended: Walmart Credit Card Login / Walmart MoneyCard
Lowes Store Credit Card Login Procedure
Two ways via which you can login and access the Lowe’s store Credit card include;
1. Visit https://www.lowes.syf.com
2. Enter your username and password in the field required
3. Click “Sign In”
4. You’ll be granted access to your page
Through Mobile or Tablet
1. Download the MySynchrony mobile app on your device
2. Once done downloading, open the app on your phone
3. Enter your data in the space provided
4. Click “Log in”
How to make payments with Lowe’s Store Credit Cards
See how to male payments using Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login
Making a Lowe’s Online Payment
To make a payment online, you need to register for an online account with the bank that issues your Lowe’s credit card. To make a payment on your American Express Lowe’s Business Rewards credit card, visit the American Express Login Page
For Synchrony-issued cards:
- Go to the Lowe’s online payment webpage
- Provide your account number and ZIP code for Synchrony-issued cards and the card number and card ID number to start the registration process.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to complete the registration and log in to your online account.
- Set up and schedule payments. You’ll need your bank account and bank routing numbers to complete the payment.
How To Use Lowe’s QuickPay to Make an Online Payment
Synchrony Bank’s QuickPay feature lets you pay your bill online without logging in. To use this option for the first time you will have to register your account by entering your account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and your date of birth, and follow the prompts to complete your payment. Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login
Recommended: Amazon Prime Deals / Amazon.com prime login
Making a Lowe’s Card Payment by Mail
You can also send a check or money order to the address listed on your billing statement, or just use the addresses listed below:
|Lowe’s Advantage Card or Lowe’s Project Card||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530914, Atlanta, GA 30353-0914|
|Lowe’s Visa Rewards||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 960010, Orlando, FL 32896-0010|
|Lowe’s Business Advantage||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530970, Atlanta, GA 30353-0970|
|Lowe’s Commercial Account||Lowe’s, P.O. Box 530954, Atlanta, GA 30353-0954|
Making a Lowe’s Card Payment in Store
You can pay your Lowe’s credit card in any Lowe’s store. If you’re making an in-store payment for the first time, visit the customer service desk. A representative can explain the process for completing the payment.
Making a Lowe’s Card Payment by Phone
You can pay your Lowe’s credit card by phone, but you may be charged for an expedited phone payment. Call the number that corresponds with your account type: Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login
Lowe’s Consumer Credit Cards or Business Accounts – 888-840-7651
Lowe’s American Express Business Rewards – 866-537-1397
How do I cancel my Lowe’s Store Credit Card Account?
- Call (800) 444-1408 or the number on the back of your card.
- When prompted, press “2” to continue with your call.
- Then, enter your account/card number, or simply say “I don’t have my account/card number” and confirm.
- You can then enter your Social Security Number or say “I don’t have my Social Security Number”.
- Listen to the menu options and say “More Options” and then “Close Account”.
- Wait to be connected to a customer service representative.
Recommended: TD Bank N.A Credit and Debit Card / Account Sign up and Login
Alternatives to the Lowe’s Store Credit Card
The Lowe’s store credit card isn’t right for everyone. You may be better off with one of the best rewards credit cards that is general-purpose where you can use it in more stores rather than adding another card to your wallet that you have to keep track of. Some of these cards include; Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login
U.S Bank Visa Platinum Card
Citi Double Cash Card
Chase Freedom Flex
Lowe’s Store Credit Card Reviews
Every Credit card has a good side and a bad side. We take a look at some of the helpful and the negative reviews of the Lowes Credit Card.
Helpful Positive Review
I applied for the card, was approved online, Great. Was a little sad my credit limit was only 800, but 3 month later my credit was bumped up to 6000, Just goes to show, keep your balance under 30% and pay your bill in full, and good things will happen.
Helpful Negative Review
Had this card for 6 years. 100% payment history. Got a letter that my $5000 limit was reduced to $1500, my balance at the time was $1200. Paid the balance in full to then find out they closed the account. After a call to customer service they said cards cannot be reinstated and I’m ineligible to reapply for the card for 1 year. Nothing had changed on my end. Very surprising, the cs rep was also borderline rude. Won’t be reapplying. Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login
For those who often spend a lot of money in a Lowe’s store, an excellent alternative is a Lowe’s Store Credit Card. You can actually utilize other flexible cards for your purchase if you don’t.
See also: https://www.lowestores.com
Lowe’s Store Credit Card Login