If you’ve had questions in the past about Sears Store Credit Card Login, search no more. In this article, we tell you everything you should know it. You will also be enlightened on Sears Store Credit Card Login Procedure, Sears Store card activation, how to make payments with Sears Store Credit Card, and things to know about Sears Store Credit Card.
About Sears Store Company
Sears was originally founded by Richard Warren Sears and Alvah Curtis Roebuck in 1892 as a chain of department stores. However, in 1906, Richard Sears and Julius Rosenwald reincorporated it with what began as a mail-ordering catalog company. It eventually migrated into the opening retail location in 1925 which was indeed the first in Chicago. Throughout the 1980s, Sears remained the largest retailer in the US until it was bought in 2005. It was the merging of both companies that brought about Sear Holdings.
On October 15, 2018, Sears’s parent company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy after declining sales for several years. It is important to note that the company went from being the largest to the 31st Largest as at this year. Luckily, Sears won its bankruptcy action and eventually announced that just 425 stores would remain open.
Sears headquarters is currently in Hoffman Estates, Illinois however, they announced that they would sell off that complex soon.
What then is Sears Store Credit Card?
It is important to first understand that Sears Credit Card is an electronic payment card branded and issued by the financial service company, Citi Bank. Sears Credit Card is always available to individuals, small businesses, corporate customers, etc. The Sears Credit Card Login gives customers easy access to their accounts whenever they like. Customers can check their balances, review their transactions, pay bills as well as manage account records.
Things to know about Sears Store Credit Card
1. There are 2 types of Sear Credit Cards. There’s the “Shop Your Way Mastercard” and “Sears Card”. While the latter can be used in only Sears Stores or at Sears.com as well as Kmart, it doesn’t earn rewards. The former on the other hand can be used at any merchant that accepts Mastercard and it earns rewards. However, with either card, you may qualify for special financing on selected purchases from the store.
2. Whatever reward you get from using “Shop Your Way Mastercard” is usually complex, limited and inflexible. The card offers rewards as percentage back rather than cash so you need to have knowledge of maths to know what exactly you’re getting into.
3. There’s zero need for an annual fee which is kind of the case for other store cards. Due to this, customers can keep the Sears Credit Card open for a long time.
4. A signup bonus comes with using the Mastercard. Limited-time bonuses on the Shop Your Way Mastercard is offered to new cardholders
Sears Credit Card Login Procedure
In this section, we will teach you how easy it is to access your Sears Credit Card Account. Simply follow the steps below;
1. Switch on your computer or mobile device and connect to the internet.
2. Open your preferred browser
3. Go to the page at www.searscclogin.com
4. Enter your User ID and Password
5. Click on “Sign in”
6. You can now make use of your Sears Credit Card Account.
How do I Apply for a Sears Store Credit Card?
One major advantage of being affiliated with Sears is that they have two methods through which you can apply for your card. They offer the online method as well as the in-store method of application. We will now briefly look at both.
1. Look for any Sears Store close to you and go there.
2. As soon as you arrive, request the credit card application form in the Customer Help Section.
3. Fill out the form given and submit
4. You’ll receive a confirmation mail as soon as your form is reviewed and accepted.
1. On your computer, open www.searscreditcard.com
2. Fill out the form properly as you will be asked for personal details.
3. After filling out the form, check out the terms and conditions
4. Accept the terms and conditions by clicking “I agree”
5. Click Submit application
Sears Store Credit Card Activation
There are different ways through which you can activate your Sears Store Credit Card. We will take a look at them.
If this is your first time using the card, then this method is the easiest and safest bet for you. However, you’ll first need to log into your Citibank portal to sign up for your Sears Card.
On the activation page, you’ll be required to input a couple of things. They include your card’s number, the name that appears on the card, the security code as well as the final four digits of the social security number. After inputting these, click on “Verify”. You have successfully activated your Sears Store Credit Card.
This process involves calling the phone number located at the back of the card. You have the option of either speaking with a robot or a Customer Service Representative. However It is important to enter all the required information via the keypad on your phone. This method shouldn’t consume time as it is overly simple.
If for some reason, the above two methods for not work, you could try this. All you need to do is simply write a mail to them asking them to activate your account. Be sure to include your name as it is on your card, your date of birth, your card number as well as your social security number.
What if I have trouble activating my Sears Store Credit Card?
If for any reason you have issues with completing your activation or you’re confused altogether, feel free to reach out to Citibank customer service personnel. Contact them at 800-815-7701.
How do I retrieve Sears Store Credit Card User ID/ Password?
If you have lost your Sears Card Login page, follow the following steps to retrieve your User ID and Password;
1. Visit the Sears Card Login page
2. Click on Forgot User ID/ Forgot Password
3. Provide your Sears Card details to recover your user ID and reset your password.
How to make payments with Sears Store Credit Card
1. Go to the Sears Credit Card website and log in.
2. Click on “payment”
3. Now, click “Make a payment”
4. Enter your payment info
5. Verify payment details
6. Click “Submit”
Note: The deadline for credit card payment is 25 days.
How do I check my Sears Store Credit Card Balance?
You can check your Sears Credit Card Balance in the following ways;
1. Online by signing into your account
2. Through the Sears Credit Card app available on Android are iOS
3. By contacting Sears Credit Card customer service.
Does Sears Mastercard still exist?
Sears previously offered the Sears Mastercard with ThankYou from Citi, however, it no longer accepts new applicants. Although, people who already had the card can keep on earning and redeeming rewards.
Sears Store Credit Card Reviews
Mika of Morristown
Although rates could be better, I haven’t suffered there as I pay off my bull monthly. They are always quick to respond to my concerns and questions and make efforts to fix them. I was even given a new card when I reported questionable phone calls and emails and I really appreciate that.
Samir of Poway
Even though I opted out, Sears went ahead and switched my Sears Card to Mastercard. I called several times to no avail. After I got to lay my complaints, it took a month to be resolved.
Kenneth of Hemingford
They charge a late fee for no balance and then tell you they’ll waive it but are so late doing it. It does no good to contact them because they lie.
Read this article to find out everything you should know about Sears Store Credit Card Login and Activation. Follow the methods stated properly and you wouldn’t have a problem.
See also: https://pay.searscard.com