Do you want to join an Academy in Denmark? Check out this post “Brøndby IF Football Academy Trials”. Also see Registration Requirement Brøndby IF Academy, Brøndby IF Stadium, How To Register into the Youth Academy, Brøndby IF.
Brøndby IF Youth Academy
Brøndby IF is one of the country’s largest football clubs and its main focus has always been to develop young talent. However It isn’t something that can be done by an individual alone, but through the DNA on which the club is built, which is the strong community. However he name given to the talent development in Brøndby IF from U-13 to the Superliga is Brøndby Masterclass. The U9 to U12 is however called U-Talent. A large number of great talents have made their careers in Brøndby IF both in the U- and A national teams and also in clubs abroad. In Brøndby Masterclass, ensuring that players have a high a level of sporting as well as financial gain is taken with utmost seriousness.
Football and Education
Brøndby Masterclass has a significant focus on education for individual talent. In addition to football, the elite players in Brøndby Masterclass must be able to take the education that suits them exactly. The range of education offered in the Brøndby Stadion gives the talents all the opportunities to educate themselves as well as their careers on the turf. Thus Brøndby IF is very keen on forming the whole person. “We believe that the formation of the whole human being also gives better football players.” Kim Vilfort, Administrative Manager in Brøndby Masterclass.
The purpose of all camp types is to give the participating player / goalkeeper an opportunity to see how training takes place in Brøndby IF, and at the same time give them a fun and educational experience. There is also a high football professional quality and a good coaching standard. Skilled coaches from Brøndby Masterclass also specializing in children and boys’ football are in charge of this training. Most camps are aimed at male players unless stated otherwise.
Brøndby Camp caters to different segments of football players
Mini camp U6-U9
- This camp occurs 2-3 times a year; spring, summer and autumn
- A good opportunity to get an insight into what it means to be at a football camp.
- Duration of two half days with two training sessions from kl. 9:30 – 12:15.
- There will also be a maximum of 14 players for two skilled coaches.
- In addition to the training, the camp can offer entertaining features such as a visit by the Brøndby IF mascot Nanok.
- The camp is reserved for boys’ players.
Brøndby Camp U10-U13
- This camp occurs 1-2 times a year; spring and fall
- Duration of three days from kl. 9:30 – 14:45 with two training sessions per. day.
- There will be a maximum of 12 players for one skilled coach.
- In addition to the training, the camp offers various Brøndby IF experiences suchas player meeting, Q&A session, tour of Brøndby Stadium.
- The camp is reserved for male players.
Goalkeeper camp U9-U14
- This camp occurs 1-2 times a year; spring and fall.
- Duration of 2-3 days from kl. 9:30 – 14:45 with two training sessions per. day.
- There will be a maximum of 6 goalkeepers for one skilled goalkeeper coach.
- In addition to the training, the camp offers various Brøndby IF experiences such as meeting a professional goalkeeper for Q&A, autograph writing and a tour of Brøndby Stadium.
- The camp is however reserved for boys’ keepers
Combi Camp U9-U14
- This camp occurs 1-3 times a year; winter and summer.
- Duration of 3-5 days.
- This camp consists of 2/3 football training and 1/3 FIFA training.
- In addition to the training, you can, for example, meet the skilled Brøndby eSport players for Q&A, autograph writing or training.
- There will basically be 14 players per. skilled football or FIFA coach.
- Both boys and girl players are welcome.
Brøndby Masterclass Elite Camp U9-U13
- This camp occurs once a year; in the last week of summer vacation
- Duration of 5 days.
- This is also our camp for players who want to experience an elite environment, where the academy’s coaches and facilities form the framework for a week with full focus on football training.
- In addition to the training, you can, for example, meet Brøndby players for Q&A, autograph writing, etc.
- There will basically be 16 players per. two football coaches (boss and assistant).
- The camp is for boys only.
Girl Camp U9-U14
- This camp occurs 1-2 times a year; spring and fall
- Duration of 2 full days from kl. 9:30 – 14:45 with 2-3 training sessions per. day.
- There will be a maximum of 14 players per. 2 skilled girl trainers.
- In addition to the training, the camp offers various Brøndby IF experiences, such as meeting women’s league players at Q&A, autograph signing, visits to the Brøndby IF mascot Nanok, and a tour of Brøndby Stadium.
- The camp is reserved for girls’ players and is facilitated by the girl’s department in Brøndbyernes IF.
Training courses are targeted at ambitious and talented boys who want further development through exclusive and intensified training. Emphasis is however placed on the development of the individual player’s competencies in the training course, through the individual and relational training exercises targeted at the respective age levels.
- Occurs in spring and autumn.
- Occurs Sunday.
- 10 weeks in a row.
- Max. 14 players per. teams for two coaches.
- In the age group U8-U9, it is recommended that you in your club play matches on a daily basis at DBU 1 / A or high 2 / B level.
- In the age group U10-U11, it is recommended that you in your club play matches on a daily basis at DBU SU / A or high 1 / B level.
BrMa Goalkeeper Center U10-U14
- Occurs in spring and autumn.
- Occurs Wednesday.
- 6 workouts, training every 14 days.
- There will be a mix of vintages on the teams.
- Max. 6 keepers pr. team to one coach.
How to Pass Brøndby IF Academy Trials
Tips for Passing
- Ensure you turn up for summer camps, very important.
- Always be at your best with good sportsmanship especially while interacting with teammates.
- While training alone or playing inter soccer competitions endeavor to make videos of your displays.
- Show passion and desire to learn it excites coaches and scouts.
- Never miss out in open soccer competitions near you.
How to Join Brøndby IF Youth Academy Trials
Getting scouted by the Brøndby IF scouts is a major step in joining the Brøndby IF Academy however this is most achieved by enrolling in soccer schools nearest to you. The club has a rich network of global scouts, so therefore, Parents whose wards are showing promising footballing talent should endeavor to enroll them in any Brøndby IF soccer school. However One integral part of the club is its experience in dealing with youngsters.
Brøndby IF Youth Academy Trials
What happens after being scouted?
Additionally, youngsters are exposed to how best to scale through Brøndby IF trials. At the end of the program, it is expected that the player leaves the academy better than when they came. It’s pertinent to note that after the trials, the successful ones would be sent to the development centers and placed in different league levels based on their ages, however, everything comes down to the level of potential identified in the youngster.
Requirements / Eligibility Brøndby IF Academy
- Open to all young aspiring footballers all over the globe through the help of Brøndby IF Scouts.
- Parent’s consent remains compulsory, more especially for those below 18.
- Academy intends to see stats and records of you if you are already on a team.
- Passion for the Sports.
Brøndby IF Registration Requirements
Youngsters are accepted into the club through Brøndby IF and Open Football trials. Nonetheless, Applicants especially International students can also apply through the club’s website or special drafting.
- Provide good details of yourself, previous clubs [if any], and contact.
- Parent’s consent especially for those below 18 years.
- Endeavor to submit a video of yourself, this method applies mainly to international applicants.
How to Join Brøndby IF Youth Academy
Youngsters can join via direct method or by open day trials, however a certain level of skill is required in addition to other requirements. Below are some requirements while applying to Brøndby IF Academy.
- Good sportsmanship
- Parents’ consent letters especially for those below 18 years of age.
- Statistics (Height, Position, fitness, e.t.c)
- Academic records from your school of study if you are applying from High School.
- Good team spirit.
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Register Brøndby IF Football Academy
Visit the official website at https://brondby.com/masterclass/ to register into the Academy
Brøndbyernes Idrætsforening usually abbreviated to Brøndby IF is a professional association football club based in Brøndbyvester, Capital Region of Denmark. Founded in 1964 as a merger between two local clubs, it was thus promoted to the /Danish top-flight football league in 1981. Brøndby IF has wom 11 Danish chmpionships as well as 7 Danish cups.
However her most successful period was from 1985 to 2005 where they won ten league titles. In 1991, Brøndby reached the semi-finals of the UEFA cup and became the first and only Danish club to ever reach a European semi-final. Since the founding of F.C. Copenhagen in 1992, they have had a fierce rivalry. Matches between the two clubs are hence referred to as the Copenhagen Derby.
Brøndby stadium is the home ground to Danish Superliga club Brøndby IF. Located in Brøndbyvester, Denmark, it is the second largest stadium and thus was built in 1965 and inaugurated on 31 July 1966. It had no stands then and major redevelopments happened in 2000 which increased its capacity to 31,500 spectators, of which 19,700 were seated.
Further adjustments were made with time resulting to the stadium having a total capacity of 29,000 spectators, of which 23,400 are seated. Record attendance dates to 18 June, 2003, where a crowd of 31, 508 were also present in a Copenhagen Derby.
When hosting UEFA competitions, in accordance with UEFA regulations, seats are being installed on the South end terraces, which reduced the seating capacity to 26,000.
However Brøndby Stadium has hosted the Denmark national team, five times, with the first game being a 4-2 friendly win against Portugal on 1 September, 2006.
Select any Club of your choice below and Apply for Football/Soccer Academy. (Application is Free)
12. Zenit FC Academy
Do you want to join an Academy in Denmark? Check out this post “Brøndby IF Youth Academy Trials”. Also see Registration Requirement Brøndby IF Academy, Brøndby IF Stadium, How To Register into the Youth Academy, Brøndby IF.